Preparing for your Upcoming Appointment
We can't wait to meet you and give you some awesome new brows! But before we can do that, we must ensure you're a suitable candidate first.
Please take a moment and read through our disqualification list prior to booking.
- Under 18 years of age
- Pregnant or nursing.
- Transmittable blood conditions (i.e. Hepatitis or HIV).
- Prone to keloids.
- Skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis in the area to be treated.
- Used accutane within 1 year.
- Diabetic (consult with family doctor prior to booking).
- Underwent radiotherapy or chemotherapy within 1 year.
We ask that you voluntarily follow our instructions leading up to your appointment, this allows proper absorbtion of pigments.
If instructions are not adhered to, your appointment will be rescheduled to a later date.
To compensate loss wages, deposit will be forfeited and a new deposit will be required upon rebooking.
- Do not consume caffeine, tea, alcohol or energy drinks 24 HOURS prior.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin, or other NSAIDs 48 HOURS prior appointment as this can cause blood to thin. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, as this will affect your final healed result.
- Do not consume Vitamin E, or fish oils 3 days prior.
- No facials, peels, exfoliants, Retinol, Vitamin A, AHA skin care product 2 WEEKS before your appointment.
- No Botox 2 weeks prior to appointment.
- No direct sun exposure on brow area 2 weeks prior (wear a hat).
Techniques You'll Be Taught
A natural look resembling the illusion of real eyebrow hairs. Ideal for clients who wear minimal makeup. Suitable for dry to normal skin.
A Microbladed eyebrow accompanied with light shading. Ideal for clients that like the look of microblading but has slightly oily skin.
A fully shaded eyebrow that can be soft, medium or defined. Best for daily makeup users that prefer a shaped brow. Ideal for all skin types including oily.
Our most popular and signature style "Combo Brow" is a great choice for clients that fill their brows, but like natural fronts of the brows. Ideal for all skin types including oily.
How It Works
Our permanent makeup masterclass is divided into two parts: an Online Workshop and an In-Person Class.
The online workshop will provide you with a strong foundation of permanent makeup, which you can learn at your own pace and from the comfort of your home. You will learn about the fundaments, different techniques of permanent makeup, skin anatomy, brow shaping, colour theory, corrections, sanitation and so much more.
The in-person class you will have the opportunity to indulge hands-on with brow mapping, technique, hand & body positioning, photography, videography and apply that to 3 live models under professional guidance.
Day 1 - Online
Complete Bloodborne Pathogen Online Certification
Module 1: What is Permanent Makeup?
- Intro to Permanent Makeup
- Different Techniques
Module 2: Workplace Safety
- Sanitation & Hygiene
- Protective Supplies
- Procedure Equipment
Module 3: Skin Anatomy
- Skin Anatomy
- Topical Numbing Agents
- Healing Process
- The Fitzpatrick Scale
- Skin Types and Conditions
Module 4: Colour Theory and Pigmentology
- Colour Theory
Day 2 - Online
Module 5: Eyebrow Shapping
- Facial Morphology
- Mapping Foundations
- Practicing Drawing Tail Ends
- Tools and Supplies
- Brow Mapping Tips
- Brow Mapping Step-by-Step
- Print PDF Brow Model for Practice
Day 3 - Online
Module 6: The Art of Microblading
- Fundamentals of Manual PMU
- Microblading Rules
- Learning the Pattern
- Practice the Steps
Day 4 - Online
Module 7: Mastering Powder Ombré
- Powder Ombre Fundamentals
- Learning Machine Motions
- Machine PMU Rules
- Practice Outlining and Blending
Module 8: Microshading & Combo Brows
- Blade & Shade Steps
- Practice Combination Steps
Module 9: Colour Corrections
- What is a Colour Correction
- Colour Correction Process
Day 5 - Online
Module 10: Preparation
- How to Conduct a Consultation
- Day of Procedure
- Consent Form
- Station Preparation Checklist
Module 11: Photography & Videography
- How to Capture Appealing Photos and Videos
- Editing Apps
- How to Edit Photos
- How to Edit and Combination Video Clips
- How to Transition Clips
Module 12: Branding & Marketing
- How to Brand Your Business
- Marketing and Ad Campaigns
- Creating Instagram Ads
Day 6 - Live
- Live Brow Mapping
- Hands-on Microblading Practice on Latex Skins
- Mannequin Practice
Day 7 - Live
- Procedure Station Preparation
- How to Capture Photos and Videos
- Live Microblading Model No. 1
- Post-Procedure Cleanup
- Hands-on Machine Permanent Makeup Practice
Day 8 - Live
- Machine Practice Refresh
- Live Powder Ombre Model No. 2
- How to Edit Photos & Videos
- Creating Microshading and Combination Brows
Day 9 - Live
- Combination Brow Model No. 3
- Enrolment in Our Lifetime Individual Coaching Program
Professional Kit and Premium Device Included
Our high quality and performance student kit is worth $800 and provides you with the essential supplies to begin your career after graduation.
- Dragonhawk Mast Tour Machine
- Dragonhawk The Mast Wireless Battery
- 10 Kwadron Cartridges
- 10 Disposable Eccentric U-Blades
Evenflo Blonde 2 Brunette Pigment Kit
- Gold Blonde
- Dark Blonde
- Bronzed Brown
- Deep Brown
Brow Mapping Supplies
- 2 Wax Pencils
- Surgical Marker
- Eyebrow Razor (box of 10)
- 10 Disposable Rulers
- 10 Alcohol Squares
- Sponge Applicators (bag of 50)
- Correcting Stick (bag of 50)
- Mascara Wands (bag of 50)
- Green Soap Foam Pump Bottle
- Green soap squeeze bottle
- 10 Squeeze bottle coverings
- 10 medical bibs
- 10 clip cord coverings
- 1 grip tape
- 10 ointments
Zensa Topical Cream
- Latex Practice Skins
- Nexicare Tape
- Mannequin Head
- Ink Removal Practice Solution
Earn 4x Prestige Certifications in Permanent Makeup
Tuition: $4,500 (reg. $4,900)
LIMITED TIME OFFER: $300 OFF on all October-December Training Dates
How to Register
Registration + Deposit
Send an email to request training dates and secure seat with a $500 deposit payment.
Online Training Begins
Start the 5-day online portion one week prior to prepare for the live training.
Final Payment + In-Person Training
Settle remaining balance. Complete 4-days of hands-on training and 3 supervised live models.
Become a Certified PMU Artist
Start your journey today! Send us an inquiry and unlock your possibilities.
Potential Earnings as a Permanent Makeup Artist
With an average cost of between $350-$500 per new client, it can open the door to significant financial growth.
Have questions about our program?
Complete the Contact Form below to connect with us by email.