We can't wait to meet you and give you some awesome new brows! But before we can do that, we must ensure you're a suitable candidate first.
Please take a moment and read through our disqualification list prior to booking.
- Under 18 years of age
- Pregnant or nursing.
- Transmittable blood conditions (i.e. Hepatitis or HIV).
- Prone to keloids.
- Skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis in the area to be treated.
- Used accutane within 1 year.
- Diabetic (consult with family doctor prior to booking).
- Underwent radiotherapy or chemotherapy within 1 year.
We ask that you voluntarily follow our instructions leading up to your appointment, this allows proper absorbtion of pigments.
If instructions are not adhered to, your appointment will be rescheduled to a later date.
To compensate loss wages, deposit will be forfeited and a new deposit will be required upon rebooking.
- Do not consume caffeine, tea, alcohol or energy drinks 24 HOURS prior.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin, or other NSAIDs 48 HOURS prior appointment as this can cause blood to thin. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, as this will affect your final healed result.
- Do not consume Vitamin E, or fish oils 3 days prior.
- No facials, peels, exfoliants, Retinol, Vitamin A, AHA skin care product 2 WEEKS before your appointment.
- No Botox 2 weeks prior to appointment.
- No direct sun exposure on brow area 2 weeks prior (wear a hat).